Ford 10R80 10-Speed Transmission Teardown
The Ford 10R80 10-Speed Transmission is typically found the Mustang, F150, Expedition, and Lincoln Navigator with model years 2017 and newer. In this teardown, you’ll see the following:
- Pan Removal — 00:35
- Filter Removal — 02:30
- Valve Body Removal — 03:10
- Pump/Start-Stop Removal — 05:30
- Case Connector Removal — 07:17
- Manual Lever Disassembly — 08:00
- Pump Cover Removal — 10:15
- A, B Brake Housing Removal — 13:15
- C, D, E, F Clutch Housing Removal — 23:30
- E-Clutch Disassembly — 31:20
- D-Clutch Disassembly — 37:18
- C-Clutch Disassembly — 40:35
- F-Clutch Disassembly — 43:30
- Valve Body Disassembly — 48:50
- Pump Disassembly — 60:28
- Start-Stop Disassembly — 64:15
TransTec Products for 10R80 10-Speed Transmission
Overhaul Kit 10R80 2016-UP (w/o Pistons)
Overhaul Kit 10R80 2016-UP (w/ Pistons)
Piston Kit 10R80/10L80-90 2016-UP
Automatic Transmission Seal Kits and Tools
TransTec® automatic transmission seal kits continue to be produced with the same high quality and dependability as when the brand debuted in the automotive aftermarket in 1978. As a brand of Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, the world’s largest producer of sealing products, TransTec® is the only aftermarket overhaul kit brand that is both an original equipment manufacturer and holds ISO-9000 certification. These are just a few of the many reasons why more transmission professionals install TransTec® kits than all other brands combined.
TransTec® Transmission Seal Kits available worldwideTransTec® brand transmission seal kits have been supplied to the automotive aftermarket since 1978 and are available through distributor all around the globe.
Need to ID the Transmission in a Specific Vehicle?
Access the TransTec® Online Transmission Application Guide — the original guide to automatic transmissions by vehicle.