General Motors Hydra-Matic 9T50 9-Speed Automatic Transmission Teardown
The GM Hydra-Matic 9T50 9-Speed Automatic Transmission is found in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu, and Equinox and is a variation of the 9TXX 9-Speed Transmission. This teardown video includes:
- 9T50 Pan Removal 00:34
- 9T50 Filter Removal 00:50
- 9T50 Valve Body Pump Removal 1:34
- 9T50 Case Connector 1:50
- 9T50 Extension Housing 2:03
- 9T50 Pump Cover Removal 3:20
- 9T50 AB Brake Housing Removal 3:44
- 9T50 CDEF Clutch Housing Removal 4:30
- 9T50 AB Brake Disassembly A 4:55- B 5:46
- 9T50 CDEF Clutch Disassembly 10:03
- 9T50 Output Shaft Disassembly 29:00
- 9T50 Pump Disassembly 34:55
- 9T50 Valve Body Disassembly 35:50
TransTec Products for 9T50 Automatic Transmission
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SEAL KITS
TransTec® automatic transmission seal kits continue to be produced with the same high quality and dependability as when the brand debuted in the automotive aftermarket in 1978. As a brand of Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, the world’s largest producer of sealing products, TransTec® is the only aftermarket overhaul kit brand that is both an original equipment manufacturer and holds ISO-9000 certification. These are just a few of the many reasons why more transmission professionals install TransTec® kits than all other brands combined.
TransTec® Transmission Seal Kits available worldwideTransTec® brand transmission seal kits have been supplied to the automotive aftermarket since 1978 and are available through distributor all around the globe.
Need to ID the Transmission in a Specific Vehicle?
Access the TransTec® Online Transmission Application Guide — the original guide to automatic transmissions by vehicle.